January 22, 2010

My Dream Oven is Ordered


SWEET! Picked out a new stove.

We went with a convection oven. Convection ovens use a fan to circulate heated air throughout the oven cavity. The result is faster and more even cooking. If you find yourself doing a lot of baking or roasting, spending a bit extra to get convection is a smart choice that will save you time and give you better results.

I expect I will be using Mom's a couple more times til' delivery.

Loving the large dials. They give this appliance a vintage feel.

Oven on FoodistaOven

1 comment:

  1. The oven looks lovely!I saw your site from the foodieblogroll and if you won't mind, I'd love to guide foodista readers to your site.Just add a Foodista widget here at the end of this blog post and it's ready to go.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete