July 18, 2010

Family and Friends

I always hold my family and friends in high regards. However this was a week when I cherished them too the max!

This week I discovered that my Tiffany my niece (an avid blogger herself) posted pictures on her blog Sasha Pulker....With Mum & Dad. Here this proud mom posts the adventures of her daughter Sasha as she grows up.

I was excited to learn that Tiffany blogged about Sasha's 3rd birthday. Sasha is turning out to be quite the little lady, and I was honoured that she entrusted me to make her a Little Mermaid Cake in Red Velvet. Thank you Tiffany for showing my cake creation in action.

Today I was invited to a Friendship Brunch involving the important women in my life. MY GIRLZ!

My friends Angella and Janice set it up outside on the patio. Catered West Indian Food and I was asked to provide the cupcakes. Angella requested Red Velvet.

Thank you Ann, for sharing my talents with the group.

A wonderful week indeed!

Want to make your own Red Velvet Cupcakes? Here is a quick and easy reipe for you to follow:

1 Box of golden cake mix
1 Tbsp Cocoa
1 Tbsp Milo
3 Large eggs
1 1/4 Cup water
1 oz red food colouring
1/3 Cup of vegetable oil

Follow mixing instructions on box

No comments:

Post a Comment