December 23, 2009

Look Ma! I'm Teaching!

Wow! What a day today! I traveled from Ajax to Brampton to conduct my Chocolate Workshop. Kudos to my students (may I add that they are by far THE best students ever). Sukhi, Angie, Jena and Luca. Luca got a little bored with us, but the workshop wouldn't have been the same without him.We created delicious Christmas and Valentine themed chocolate sweets. Sukhi and Jena designed two 3D reindeer, and Angie made a free standing sleigh. I believe they were almost chocolated out, but once they popped their edible delights out of their molds, their excitement level hit a new high!
Check out the photos and enjoy. BTW... They have promise to post their reviews on THEIR designer chocolate. Highlight -- I kind of bonded with Riley -- He's such a handsome dog!! catch this on my Twitter page.

No comments:

Post a Comment