April 17, 2010

A Very Naughty Cake

Well, I guess it was bound to happen. A friend of mine referred me to someone who is having a 40Th birthday party this weekend. Within her theme, she wanted the party to have a stagette feel. She wanted to have a cake which would transcend her theme. She wanted -- (wait for it) -- a PENIS cake.

I decided that I could take on this hard (ahem), I mean difficult task. I wanted it to be tasteful. (Is it just me or do many of my words have a double entendre in this post?)

Here is my PG posting. I do hope for many to read my blog, but I am not sure of the age of my readers. If you are 18 or older, you can email me, and I will send you a full frontal image.
My interesting take on this penis cake was created using a boxer short theme with fondant. The cake, is vanilla. The recipient's name is Juanita, and her nickname is Chola.

No comments:

Post a Comment