April 8, 2011

Sasha Turns 4!


Hmm... Don't know if you remember my niece Sasha?  Well I'm sure you do.  Last year I had the honour of decorating a cake for her 3rd birthday

Well OMG!  Sasha's turning 4, and I shall be decorating her cake again.  (Yey!)

So before, she was all about The Little Mermaid.  This year, girlfriend is all grown up and of course her tastes have changed.  Sasha is all about The Backyardigans. 

Who?  What do I know about the latest cartoons.  I'm (ahem) 40.  But I never back down from a challenge.


I am quite loving how this 2 layered chocolate cake turned out.  Now I know the pink fondant character's name is Uniqua.  Please help me out if you know who her blue friend is.

1 comment:

  1. Blue friends name is Austin, my daughter LOVES the Backyardigans as well!

    ReplyDelete